Sunday, February 11, 2007

Dreams, dreams...

I don't usually remember my dreams, but when I do, there's probably a very good reason behind it. Most of the dreams that I do remember are disturbing or have some sort of meaning, like a premonition. Yes, I have had premonitions in my dreams, it's weird.
Anyway, the dream I had last night was not one of my favorites. Any situation in which I get yelled at and fail a test, is definitely not one of my most enjoyable moments. Well, I got both things in my dream last night. I'm not going to explain the whole dream, mostly because I don't feel like writing it all, it was long. This is the short version: I was carrying someone else's baby, I got yelled at for it, and I ran off to take a test, which I failed. That is the short of it, but if you must know the baby was not a stranger's, which is why I was so upset about getting yelled at, insulted really. It was very upsetting.
So I went to one of those web sites that interprets dreams, and basically, there is a challenge I am presented with and I feel like I'm going to fail. However, the baby represents rebirth or something like that. I don't like this kind of dream.
The other day I had a very strange feeling about a dream, it was almost like an out of body experience mixed with a dream. I was walking around my neighborhood, I was as old as I am now, so it was the present, but the neighborhood was in the process of being built, which was 20 years ago!!! It felt so real!!! Creepy..
I wonder why most of my dreams are completely gone before I wake up. I hate that. On top of the fact that my life is completely uneventful, I can't even remember the fabricated events of my subconscious. That sucks...

No comments: