Friday, December 05, 2008

Going Home!!

I haven't written in a very long time. I guess the purpose that this blog was supposed to serve was done with some time ago. But here I am again, writing. I have been working and healing, growing and learning. Throughout all that learning and healing and working and growing I managed to purchase a ticket to my hometown of Buenos Aires in Argentina. I left my country 19 years ago, without a choice or any desire to do so. As a young teenager I had very little say in that kind of decision. I left heartbroken and hopeless. In many cases, in most cases actually, young people tend to adapt to a new environment with certain ease. Not me. 
I did not adapt, I guess you could say I surrendered!! hahahaha But all in all, it was not a bad life. I have a very fulfilling career, good memories and some bad ones too, but generally speaking it has been a pleasant ride. The only problem is, I'm getting a little motion-sickness here. 
Going home for a little vacation now, and who knows, maybe more! hehe





No comments: